Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wedding Rewind- New Blog Series

I get a lot of questions about my wedding, and I thought it might be fun to do a little wedding re-cap here on my blog. Even though it was the highlight of my 27th year, I don't think it will hurt to look back a bit and share with you one of the best times of my life.
photo by Mary Beth Tyson
 I am going to do a few background posts and share who our vendors were and how we made those hiring decisions. I'll also show you a few DIY projects my mom and I did. Our wedding was truly a collaborative effort, we couldn't have done it without so many people's help!

I look forward to sharing this with you, and hope if there are any brides-to-be out there, that maybe some of my experiences will help you with your own weddings!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment