Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fuzzy

Here are some fuzzy pictures taken with my camera phone from this past weekend. And yes, the top item on my Christmas wish list is a new camera!


 This was taken after the Seminoles shut out NC State this past Saturday! This was after the game while we were waiting for the crowd to thin out. I realized I hadn't taken a single picture the entire time we were there. It was a GORGEOUS day in Doak Campbell Stadium, and a shut-out game made it even sweeter!



My girl Tab who sat with me at the game. She is an FSU Alum, I am just a hometown girl cheering for my second favorite college team. 


This deliciousness is homemade PUMPKIN CREME BRULEE and was heaven on a plate! I was so proud of myself for making this from scratch. It was not as hard as it sounds like it would be. I realized too late that the torch I had intended to use for the final step of caramelizing the top didn't come with butane, so I went with plan B and turned on the oven broiler. Visually it didn't look as crisp, but I promise you it tasted just as delicious! Click here for the recipe I used.


And last but not least... my sweet little Darcy. I rarely get a shot of her with her eyes open, and this was just too sweet not to share! I think she had just been eyeballing my pumpkin creme brulee and plotting a way to sneak a taste after I set my dish down. Hehe!

Hope you're not in a Halloween candy sugar coma this morning! Despite the abundance of left over candy in the office, I only had two milky way's yesterday, and none yet today. The key word there is "yet"...

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment