Thursday, September 22, 2011

Busy with a Dash of Random- Day 8

I've been buried deep under a pile of notes taken while conducting interviews for my current project, so I don't have much to say today. Other than my fingers are cramping from so much re-typing my notes and my keyboard is not ergonomically friendly. Is that the right term? My point is, my hands hurt and my keyboard isn't in the right position for massive amounts of typing.

Any way, it's a rainy Thursday here. I normally run twice a week but yesterday I copped out of what would have been the second run this week. It was just too humid and was threatening rain. Didn't end up raining until early this morning though. Oh well. Except for the fact that I have a half marathon coming up in EXACTLY one month and need to get cracking on my training plan! Eek!



I need more motivation.

That's all for now!

Cheers,

REM

No comments:

Post a Comment