Thursday, November 17, 2011

Anniversary Gift Ideas

I have been married just over 6 months, so I know this is a bit premature, but with thinking about Christmas shopping and wish lists, I couldn't help but share with you (and my sweet husband) two ideas that I recently came across that would make perfect anniversary gifts for our first anniversary this coming March.

1. Enlarged and Framed Sheet Music (as artwork)

via Pinterest
 This is just awesome. and it covers the traditional symbol for a first anniversary gift, "paper". Song selections could be our first dance song, or the song I walked down the aisle to (Moon River, just in case someone forgot) or just another song that sounds like "us". I think this is just fabulous and would look good in many rooms.



2. Anniversary Band

 I would love to have a plain wedding/anniversary band to wear solo for running and working out, and also to be able to pair a plain band with my solitaire engagement ring. Since my original wedding ring is an enhancer that my engagement ring sits inside of, I have to wear it as a complete set and I don't really like wearing such a large ring when I run or go to the gym. I would love a plain Jane white gold band, about the same width as my engagement ring.


My Princess Solitaire engagement ring

Together with enhancer
 So those are my two anniversary gift ideas! What do you think? Do you have an anniversary band, and if so, do you mix and match your wedding/anniversary bands, or alternate wearing them?

Do you drop hints to your husband or boyfriend about possible anniversary gifts?

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment